||[May. 31st, 2007|12:23 pm]
Update on my Ai-kon cosplay plans.
- Have most of the materials for it. Have sort of started it. I still full on plan to make it with weapon and wings.
- wig I'm usuing should be here in the next week or so ^__^
Captain Jack Sparrow:
- I've decided to just totally over haul the costume. Completely re-making the thing since its not really accurate to Jacks.
-The Coat is the wrong color and style, thats because Sue finished making it for me and she didn't know some things on it, and I didn't have a chance to look for the right color fabric (actually I think I thought it was really brown, its not its more of a grey brown)
- vest is actualy wrong to, a bit to blue and at the back I made it wrong so it doesn't fall right.
- The shirt, head bandana and sash I already was re-doing. Making the belts and the buckless accurate to his, and the stuff that hangs from his belts
- making the hat out of pleather or ordering a better one.
- Ordering Dreads, or depending on the price she gives me getting the wig commishioned (I'm still making the dangly bit though)
- Making the boots from a Sith boot tutorial on how to make em'. I love my boots but their not Jack Boots, I want Jack boots.
- If I have the time left after all this, he will get made. If not then, not at the moment.
Yes I am obsesive with the Jack costume in making it perfect, but thats because I love the character and the costume and plan on wearing it alot so I want it to be perfect.